2520XL Grab Rail Size

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdgrbu

Reaction score
Anyone know offhand what size the grab rail is on the sides of the cabin? Boat is down in the slip so I can't check till Sat.

The reason Im asking is because my net-man (my dad) is 'vertically challenged' and has trouble getting the net down from the rocket launchers. As a result, I lost a nice fluke this weekend while he was fumbling around :x . So I was thinking about putting a Lee clamp on vertical rod holder there. I know Ive seen pics of some boats doing this.

Thanks,
Dom

The ones I removed from my '92 were 7/8" OD. Yes, replaced with teak ;) ones.

Well hello there in Tuckerton. Can't help you on the grab rail size though, thought I would just say hi. I'm in LEHT. Our 2520 is being delivered Friday. :)

Later,

Rangerdog, have any pics?

Channel_surfer, welcome. I'll see you around the water. Boat's name is Reel Occasion, docked on Tuckerton Creek.

bdgrbu":25ck8k18 said:
Rangerdog, have any pics?

Channel_surfer, welcome. I'll see you around the water. Boat's name is Reel Occasion, docked on Tuckerton Creek.

Yes. Not much to see. On the port handrail.

parkerbow.jpg

pdlport.JPG

7/8 is right. i had a problem with the taco clamp on. many manufacturers give you them measurement inside of pipe.

Attachments

• 61607 004 (Medium).jpg
    61607 004 (Medium).jpg
    85 KB · Views: 603
  • 61607 004 (Medium).jpg
    61607 004 (Medium).jpg
    85 KB · Views: 602
Back