• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2520XLD with Twin 150 Yamaha 4 Strokes

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayakmacgyver

Reaction score
2007 Parker 2520 XLD with 215 hours on twin Yamaha 150 four strokes. Boat has been maintained with an open checkbook, is exceptionally clean and lives under a covered pole barn.

Motors serviced every year, with latest service in July of 2020. All Yamaha parts and Yamalube oil. Recent service included both water pumps and replacement of Harmonic Balancers as preventative maintenance ($900 in balancer parts alone). There was absolutely nothing wrong with the original HB’s, but I read too many horror stories of the original HB’s that caused me anxiety so just opted to replace.

I have two boats and with two young children, I'm looking to simplify my life. It's a bit too much boat for me to deal with on a regular basis. Boat is turn key and hours will go up until she sells.

$80,000. Located near Tallahassee, FL. Feel free to call or message with any specific questions. 407-461-9997, Justin.

Boat:

Boat is in excellent condition. Professionally detailed every season.

• Airmar B175H thru hull transducer installed in July of 2020 - Garmin
  • Lenco trim tabs with digital LED switch
  • 40 Gallon livewell
  • MONSTER fish box on the transom with drink/food drop ins
  • Flushable head with holding tank that has never been used
  • Shurflo raw water washdown
  • Fresh water washdown
  • Standard Horizon VHF + 8 ft. Shakespeare VHF antenna
  • Anchor/rope included
Engine + Performance:

• 193 hours on twin Yamaha F150’s– Hours will go up as I continue to use the boat until sale
  • Yamaha Ring Free added every fill-up and Ethanol Free fuel only
  • 3 blade SS props
  • Motors have been meticulously maintained
  • Lower unit oil + Fuel water separator, Oil, fuel filters and prop shaft greasing every 50 hours.
  • Calm seas, light load cruise @30MPH 30.5MPH at 2.0 MPG (I’ve seen 2.2MPG on a light load great day.
  • Calm seas, full load cruise @ 4200 RPM 29MPH at 1.8mpg – WOT I honestly don’t remember, as I don’t run that hard, but guessing around 40MPH @ 1.2MPG.
Trailer:

• Dual axle Road King Trailer in excellent condition
  • (4) New tires in July of 2020
  • Dual axle Kodiak SS Disc Brakes and Rotors

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 166
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 165
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 159
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 146
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 139
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 143
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    779.7 KB · Views: 144
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    839.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    871.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 146
Hi, I'm very interested in this boat. We are located in Jacksonville and would like to come see it as soon as possible. Sent you a PM. Thank You!

Back