• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2530 Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delmar

Reaction score
I am selling my 1996 Parker 2530 she has a new engine this year w/only 12hrs so far. She has every option available for this model, trailer also available 2007 Vantage. New Raymarine HD GPS, radar color sounder,all safety equipment including 4 man rescue raft,spare prop,shore power cord,DVD player,AM/FM CD w/6 speakers. This has been the best boat I have ever owned, Moving up

We had a new member here recently who was looking for a pre-owned 2530.
Does anyone remember who that member was?

That would be me - We need prices and pictures - I dont understand why people dont post enough info - all you do is polay email games-looking for a 2530 0r 2520 but only a deep v

DMD":39fa7x7j said:
That would be me - We need prices and pictures

Excellent. Glad that you checked in! :wink:

You might want to PM and/or email the OP for particulars.

isnt Albin out of business? Why would you buy a boat that you can not get service on?

boatguy711":3cchjoe1 said:
isnt Albin out of business? Why would you buy a boat that you can not get service on?

most albins are tough as nails.. they have a great used market as well. I don't know about you, but a well made boat doesn't need factory service -ever. My parker has seen a parker dealership ....never.... in the 6 seasons I've owned it. I was at a yamaha dealer when I first bought the boat for HPDI fuel pump rebuilds, and that's it.

Latest posts

Back