• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

28' Parker Diesel for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$75k ..... yikes!!! There's probably a good reason that Parker only made 1.

I'd love a diesel! Inboard mounted somewhat forward in the cockpit, using the engine hatch as a seat, prep, dining, or sleeping/snoozing area! Connected to a I/O via a jackshaft? Yea baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice boat :D !

Attachments

• D1.jpg
    D1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4,150
  • D2.jpg
    D2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 4,150
Dale,
This boat has pretty much what you described for the box. Its about 18" high and have about 2ft of walk around on all sides. I can attest that it's a great place to fall asleep for a nap while sharking (the best alarm noise is the sound of a screaming drag). If you're interested, let me know, I can even throw in some stock teak to make her the Miss Teak 2

Just wanted to let everyone know the price has been reduced to $59,900.
Let me know if you're interested.
Sea trials are available in Brigantine, NJ.

sorry to see your boat is for sale larry....maybe next april if it doesnt sell I'll give ya a call.

i sold my parker this evening...getting a kayak for a while.

59 is a steal for this boat - i've been on it and it is pristine and his electronics are TOP notch

Sweet looking 2830.
The diesel power just makes her that much more special. 8)
If I were in the market, this would be my boat.

Thanks for the kind words Jim. I heard you just spoke with my dad. I hope he invited you to come offshore with us on the new boat. She's rigged and ready.

Megabyte--the boat would look great with you down in Annapolis! I'd even deliver it to you so I could finally meet you. Think about! :D

The boat just got back from being detailed. It's in the water and ready to be sea trialed.

If anyone is interested or has any questions, please feel free to ask.

We'll be around the boat this weekend. If anyone is interested in the boat and would like to see it/sea trial it, its in the water in Brigantine, NJ.

Just reduced the price to $49,900. Perfect time to buy the perfect fall fishing boat (the boat has heat!)

mcangelo--here are a few I had from another posting on this site. you can see the posting here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9485

Attachments

• DSCN1134%2520(Medium)[1].JPG
    DSCN1134%2520(Medium)[1].JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,558
  • DSCN1135%2520(Medium)[1].JPG
    DSCN1135%2520(Medium)[1].JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,558
  • Interior%2520Out%2520(Medium)[1].JPG
    Interior%2520Out%2520(Medium)[1].JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,558
Back