2820 trailer set up

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navigator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe someone with a 2820 could take some measurements for me. I will be picking up my 06 Parker 2820 in about a month from the East coast.....I'm on the West coast. I will be using a trailer I already have (Aluminum 12,000lb EZ loader) so I will need to dial it in for the Parker. So the big question is what is the bunk spacing, pretty straight forward. Also what is the distance from the aft bunk ends to the winch, pretty straight forward. I know it will not be perfect but I would like to be as close as possible as a starting point.

Thanks

Kudos to Parker boats for coming thru with a PDF to help with setting up the trailer. The PDF does not show the stringer locations nor does it show recommended bunk locations. I'm guessing the bunks go just inside of the outboard strakes, can anyone confirm?

if you call parker and give them the boat bin # the can give you a blueprint and that should tell you where to move the bunks too

Back