2nd station for a 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can find used parts or do a gunnel mount wheel and helm then you can maybe get by for 2000 or so. If you go with the Yamaha Dual Station controls and get a freestanding rear helm or get a box made for the back of the ph then youre looking at close to 7 to 10. Depends on how much your budget is.

BradV":1avl08td said:
If you can find used parts or do a gunnel mount wheel and helm then you can maybe get by for 2000 or so. If you go with the Yamaha Dual Station controls and get a freestanding rear helm or get a box made for the back of the ph then youre looking at close to 7 to 10. Depends on how much your budget is.

7 to 10 ,if thats the case i'll pass on this parker and wait until i find one with a 2nd station.The fishing i do around the cbbt i'll need that option but it isin't happening for 10 grand.

You can do it cheaper. Get the morse controls run them inline. mount the helm and control on the gunnel wire in a start stop. Probably can have it done for 2.

Mine was done for aprox $1900 (installed) by finding a take-off rear station for sale on the 'net.
Mine came off a 25' C-Hawk.
I had to buy a set of Morse controls and Teleflex X-Treme cables, but that was it.

I sourced all the parts, and my dealer installed it during her winter lay-up.

Image-C091835C0FE011DC.jpg

I fish the structure around the 'other' Bay bridge, and I can tell you that a rear station is pretty much a 'required option'.

RLA69 - I'm in the middle of installing mine now. Please see http://www.classicparker.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=8072

The free standing 2nd station, not rigged was $315 + shipping. The rest of the parts will cost around 750, for an estimated total of about $1100.
I am buying like new parts off of eBay or here.

Below is a work in progress. I mounted the control today and will mount the helm tomorrow. Then, later this week when the snow has melted here in Va Beach I will take it down to the boat and measure for cables.

Best Regards,
Fletcher

Attachments

• SANY5722.JPG
    SANY5722.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 321

Latest posts

Back