300 etec on a 2320 sportcabin

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J V

Reaction score
Please Let Me Know Yes or No Thanks

No. Parker forces you to have only Yamaha. A boat wont leave the factory without a Yam motor on it.

Lenco, Yamaha, Next they are going to prerig with lowrance.. after all the consumer should have no choice so the manufacturer can make more money 8)  :lol:

ILOVOMC":1jb5wb85 said:
I've seen Parkers with E-tecs From the looks of the picture DaleH has Evinrude on his Parker.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, but I bought an 'empty' hull ...

I know of one dealer in NY who buys factory-rigged Parkers and will then put E-Tecs on them.

All I know is, if that I were in business like Parker Marine is, and given the past years of storied history with outboard motors, then I too would have stuck with Yamaha motors on the stern as they come from the factory.

Nowadays I do think other viable options could be had, in sometimes (say in the case of 250hp to 300hp motors) even better options could be had (Suzuki or Mercs). But in the end ... it's really a personal choice.

I won't allow this thread or any others derail this board in regards to 'color' of the motor. And yes ... I am well aware I have thrown more than my share into the ring. But as stated, the cage match is over ...

Very happy with my 250 E TEC on my 2310WA. True 40 MPH boat with 3/4 fuel and 3 people. Wish the 300 had bee available though. Bombardier states they only became available 3 days ago

Back