34 footer?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard today that it was a 35' and not a 34' from a dealer.

Doesn't really matter I guess. Nor does when it shows up, as long as it is really right when it does.

These wide body OB's are coming out of the woodwork lately. Hopefully they get the balance right with the power on/behind the transom.....

I imagine that may be part of the delay.....

In Parker fashion, I am sure they will.

I agree. Taking the time to get it right.

Now... if I could be involved in that testing and development process... :D
Wouldn't that be cool?

heard its gonna be bout 250.000 i think thats a little pricey when i could get a 40 jones or robbins for that price

Cannot argue with you there! :wink:

A Robbins 40 (now renamed the Mathews 40) has been on my 'wish list' for many years.

n40_05.jpg

Also on that list... a 46 Markley finished by Composite Yachts.

Markley_71.jpg

Let me go out back to see if my money tree has bloomed yet. :|

This isn't the greatest time to introduce a 34' boat powered by two gas-slurping, 350-hp outboards.

i agree with you, i have no intensions on getting one, i just want to see one. im very intrested in how they will be set up

Even if I had the $$$, I would never be one of the first owners of a new hull. There is just too much untried and untested.

A lot of builders of boats in that size range are hanging outboards these days. Grady White is another example... hanging trips (seen below on a 36 at the 2006 boat show).

Image-8D22C8785BD611DB.jpg

Even with the economy as it is, there are still buyers for 30+' boats, and (apparently), some of them want outboards.
It wouldn't be my choice on a boat that size (I would prefer a diesel), but then I'm not flush enough to be in the market to buy one either... so what do I know. :)

triples on a 36 ft yes, but twins no. well not for me anyway so that 36 judge with twins i will stay away from

Remember though that the 350 Yamaha wasn't out yet back in 2006 when that photo was taken.
Grady White is putting twin 350's on that boat now.

here is a evans 38' with trips....was told cruises 40mph and wot 55mph....wow

Attachments

• 38x14Half_pic_14.jpg
    38x14Half_pic_14.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,075
Impressive performance figures... but outboards on a Bay-built?
Call me old school, but that just isn't right... :(

Latest posts

Back