34lxd

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spartan

Reaction score
Just purchased a 3420 XLD a few weeks ago, and I can't say enough about it. I have had more people give me a thumbs up, and or asking if they can board it. I have owned many other boats in my life fancier, bigger and sleeker and I have never has this much attention. Its a great platform to fish from. I ran it offshore to do some Shark fishing its 1st offshore trip and it went well. Plenty of room, nobody banging into each other when chaos struck. Systems are simple. Engines are great!! These Yamaha 350's really move out. The boat comes out of the water fast on to plane. Still getting use to running a boat of this size with outboard but so far so good. :D

Awesome, and welcome to Classic Parker!!!!

From my perspective you are the first here with a 34.

So that means you need to post pictures or we are going to ban you. :wink:

Bryan 2530":3o7esp4v said:
From my perspective you are the first here with a 34.

So that means you need to post pictures or we are going to ban you. :wink:

:lol: !!!

Welcome aboard Spartan!

I will post them. This boat came out of long Island, from white water custom sportfishing boats. We brought it up to Cape Cod MA.

Very Nice!! Well if it came from White Water i def. seen it in the lot they have. I pass there very often cant wait to see pic. like everyone else here!!!

Latest posts

Back