• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 Stroke 2007 2120 Pilot

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentislandparker

Reaction score
This time better pics and final price. My 2007 2120 , Yamaha 150 4 stroke with warranty until 2013 ! Excellent condition, Raymarine A65 fishfinder and gps,Raymarine vhf, optional trim tabs w/inside meter , spreader lights , rocket launcher , both front window opening option and trailer included.
150 hours

Paid over 44k 1 year ago

36,500 now

Attachments

• park1.JPG
    park1.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 1,960
  • park2.JPG
    park2.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 1,960
  • 0106071007[1] park 3.jpg
    0106071007[1] park 3.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,960
  • boat5.JPG
    boat5.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 1,960
  • Summer2007 050.JPG
    Summer2007 050.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 1,960
I can tell you something that the pictures are of different boat 1 had no rocket launchers and other 1 does trailer is diffent in the pictures,and the 1 with kid on swim step someone is selling that boat on long island so i dont know what your tring to do to confuse people but its not working!!!

The registration numbers are different also????????

I think you both need to apologize for thinking the worst of people !
If you look at the third pic it said BEFORE THE ROCKET LAUNCHER.
The other boat with the kid is my listing I put it again with a lower price and better pics. His name is Nathan. I own two Parker and love this forum. My wife is a realtor and things have gotten a little tight. The 25 Parker is paid for this 21 is not, so it must go. Thank you ,Brian

Sorry -but the the whole ad was confusing!!!Thats all! Well again sorry!!

Sorry -but the the whole ad was confusing!!!Thats all! Well again sorry!!

Brian sorry to add to the confusion. The registration numbers are different as the pictures include both the 2120 and the 25. That explains it.

Good luck selling and I hope things get better. If I hear of someone looking for a 2120 I'll be sure to mention your boat. I think it's priced right and should sell.

Ray

I guess I should be more agressive about selling my 2006 1801 so I could
buy yours....I'm only 200 miles south of you in virginia beach....I got a
call from one of the boatels today letting me know a space is now available if
I want it but if I take it there goes my boat payment....decisions, decisions.....sure wish you were downsizing instead of upsizing....let me
know if you change your mind....

The boat looks very nice. I do a lot of anchoring. I was looking for a one with the pulpit option. :oops:

Hey Fishbaybridge one ride in the pilot house in bad or cold weather and you will wish you did it sooner. I have small kids who play and sleep down below while we fish also. Thanks

kentislandparker":1xxsp0ki said:
SOLD SOLD SOLD! Thank you all.

Congratulations!

I hope it went to an owner that brings her back here to ClassicParker!
:wink:

Yes believe it or not he is flying in from California next weekend . He has been on Classic Parker and I still have my old faithful 25 Parker. So all is good.

Well congrad on the sale of the boat!!!And it is def. nice that it went to another classic parker member!!!And glad that you still have one as well!!!

Back