A few More Overhaul Pics

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlanticbeach

Reaction score
Enjoy

Attachments

• DSC_0329.JPG
    DSC_0329.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 401
  • DSC_0330.JPG
    DSC_0330.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 401
  • DSC_0331.JPG
    DSC_0331.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 762
  • DSC_0332.JPG
    DSC_0332.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 401
  • DSC_0334.JPG
    DSC_0334.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 401
  • DSC_0333.JPG
    DSC_0333.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 762
What are those drains you have on the transom? I'm looking to redo my copper ones......

The site would not allow me to keep all the pics together. I could only load 6 at one time even though I had resized them all.

With respect to the transom drains, they are GemLux and are 1.5 inches. They are stainless 316 outside and plastic inserts that come as one piece with you just cutting the insert to your transom thickness.

atlanticbeach":2qqzky0a said:
The site would not allow me to keep all the pics together. I could only load 6 at one time even though I had resized them all.

With respect to the transom drains, they are GemLux and are 1.5 inches. They are stainless 316 outside and plastic inserts that come as one piece with you just cutting the insert to your transom thickness.

Thanks, they look great.....

I see you removed the aluminum trim piece that pop riveted to the side of gunnel. What are you planning on putting back? I was thinking of replacing mine with the white trim that goes over an unfinished edge.

We are using a 1 inch trim similar to what Grady White uses on their boats. I got it from a fiberglass guy that does restorations. I will find out the source and get back with it on the site. It is almost the same color as the gel coat.

atlanticbeach":keqodxjf said:

That is 6 per post, no limit on pics in each thread.

Fin Addict Marine made all of the doors. I don't have them on the console yet but will have them done this week.

The dimension is only slightly larger than what Parker cuts. We widened it slightly and I think it might be a shade taller as well.

Back