A new kid on the block

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadeye

Reaction score
Hello to all. My name is Joe. I have a 2520 xlt parker. I do all of my boating out of the Cape May area in NJ. Love my flounder fishing and going after the stripers in the fall. Drum in the spring on a beutiful night. I will try to post a pic bare with my I am new at this. Seems to be working this is a pic of myself and this is a pic of my dad on the boat

Attachments

• pictures 116.jpg
    pictures 116.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 970
  • pictures 102.jpg
    pictures 102.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 970
Welcome Aboard ClassicParker Joe! :D

Nice fish! And Dad's on board too! Nothin' beats sharin' Parkers with family. It's what Parkers do best! 8)

Glad to see you already have the routine down. Already posted photos of fish AND the boat. Way to go.

Lots of CP members in your area.. I'm sure they'll speak up. (Nobody's too bashful here)

John

400 horsies .... :?: ??

Sweet :D ! Who lives better than Parker owners ...???

When It was New back in 2001 we had it up to 49 mph in the canal, We only have the twins because of the distance we have to go for fish. The Old grounds which are our prime flounder spot is 24 miles. Of course we have to go to the far end of the old gounds, and our tuna trips run us 60 to 70 miles depending on where we go. So the twins are mainly for piece of mind.

Back