AC boatshow

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomt;

I will be there tommorow thurs about 4:00 pm, Checking out parkers
& all the goodies at the show.

"BEAN"

I am going in the am (Thurs) I am about 30 minutes away if anyone wants a ride. :wink:
If I see a good deal on a Garmin 4208 I might use my credit card.

I bet a few other members would be willing to help you use your credit card to buy some toys :lol: :lol:

I was at the AC show yesterday. I climbed on the 34' er. Very very nice and expensive, but I believe Parker did a pretty good job on the design.

John_Madison CT":2zaw8w42 said:
I was at the AC show yesterday. I climbed on the 34' er. Very very nice and expensive, but I believe Parker did a pretty good job on the design.

How was the show overall? Where there a lot less boats?

I agree on the 34 Parker. I think it is laid out nicely!

Yes, less boats and less vendors. Granted I was there on opening day, Wed early afternoon, but there wasn't much traffice either.

My dad, my wife and I are heading over tomorrow afternoon, I'm mainly going to just drool on the 3420. I'll wear my parker hat maybe they'll be so appreciative I'll get some free stuff. ;)

I just got back from spending about 3 hours at the show.Alot less boats there this year.Many exhibits spread out more an plenty of room left in the corners.Seems like more jet-ski dealers on hand than ever before.
Was on the 34,very nice boat,but way out of my league,esp at a 305 K sticker price.
I did like that flooring in the cabin,I wonder where I can get that to install in my 2120?

We went yesterday.

Seemed like there were a lot less people there than previous years, as stated. A lot of PWC's as was mentioned. Although we did overhear quite a few dealers talking about good sales at the show.

The 3420 is a monster when you see it in person. Very nice boat. However after looking around the show and seeing the finish (hardwoods, leather seating, full galleys, multiple heads, inboard twinscrew diesels etc) put on other 34 to 36 footers for the same or less money, we all seemed to agree the parker seemed kind of barren for it's $300K tag. It's still a beautiful boat in my opinion it's just overpriced by about $100k. Out of my league even with my 100k proposed discount though... :)

Regardless it would make someone a very nice fishing boat.

My dealer also complimented me on the drum I caught last summer and posted up on this site so big brother is watching us.... :) Hi Ben Hi Paul.

Later,

Greg, I asked about the 2520 and they said show price was about $78k with an F250.
wayne

the 2320 that was at the show had a posted price of just under $65k with a F225 motor....
ps: check on boattrader.com and yachtworld.com and new 2320 models are listed for $58k with the F250 motor, and some even have a trailer included....

I wound up using my credit card after all.I upgraded to a Garmin 4208,and bought a High Def Radar 18 Dome,now nothing can keep me at the dock!!! :wink:

Lucky John":3hheu2b6 said:
I upgraded to a Garmin 4208,and bought a High Def Radar 18 Dome,now nothing can keep me at the dock!!! :wink:

And that is why you are Lucky... John!

(sorry, bad pun, but I just had to. :D )

Back