Actual HP: 200 Opti vs. 200 HPDI

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gw204":3gmqov9o said:
Anyone know the actual HP numbers for 200 Opti and 200 HPDI?

If the Opti is able to run, the're about even. Otherwise HP is 200 for HPDI and 0 for Opti.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FishFactory":1jpe28k5 said:
If the Opti is able to run, the're about even. Otherwise HP is 200 for HPDI and 0 for Opti.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now there's some helpful information... :roll: :)

I know alot of companies are not prerigging with anything beside four stroke but I am pretty sure they still build the HPDI.

As far as HP of the 200hp engines, I would be willing to bet that it is not more than 8hp at MOST difference. By law the Max HP could not be more than 220hp and less than 180hp. I am sure they are both around 206hp give or take.

The HPDI 200hp is 2.6liters and the Optimax 200hp is 3.0liter. That may make a notice difference in holeshot and torque.

Just my 2 cents.

ScoopsAhoy":1kfvxyrm said:
gw204Now there's some helpful information... :roll: :) It's actually funny as hell. You just have to get to know the guy the wrote that post. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote:1kfvxyrm said:
Brian knows... We enjoy fish factory. Jawboning with him makes visiting fun, especially when we can educate him against what big brother has taught him.

Freedom of Choice (in motors) :!:

Back