Advise needed on rigging (Yamaha auxilliary power cable)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TopShot25

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to run an auxiliary power cable through the big rubber grommet on a Yamaha F-150? All the wires and hoses have there own dedicated holes. Do you drill out the rubber or what? The instructions say to refer to the rigging guide. I don’t have one and I can’t locate one on the Yamaha web site. They make it sound like you just pull it through the hole. That would be easy enough if there were an extra hole.

On my port engine I just used the hole for the speedometer hose since it’s not hooked up anyway. If anyone knows how to hook up a GPS to the speedometer, I could disconnect that hose also. I know you can use a GPS for speed but I haven’t been able to find out which wires to the gauge are the NMEA wires. Anyone have any thoughts on this I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

I was thinking of ditching the speedo hose also. Please post if you decide to get rid of it, I'd like to know what was involved. :wink:

Back