After market spinner knob

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkA

Reaction score
I'm looking for a spinner knob for my wheel. I'm tired of working so hard lock to lock when backing in. Anyone have any experience with the Edsons? Worth the extra $$? Any particular model stand out?

I put one on each helm station & love them. Our slip is a little tricky to get into, and having a suicide knob available on either wheel makes things immensely easier. Quick install & trouble-free through the first season.

not sure who made mine, but its one of those things you praise all the time. wonder how you ever lived w/o one.

:shock:
Edson makes three knobs so my question is which one do you use and which one do I want.
thanks,
Grutus

That's one of the things I was wondering. I know you get what you pay for, but is there $80 difference between an Edson and that Amazon one? I do like the stainless and the mount is very clean looking so I'm willing to go the extra bucks.

I bought a Amarine 316 stainless spinner on Amazon for $14. After 3 years still love it. Well made and a necessity for docking in my slip.

Amarine - Just bought some nice 15 and 30 degree 316 stainless rod holders. Real nice stiff for a great price!!

Back