Air Conditioners on Parkers

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx beach guy

Reaction score
I have a portable ac unit I use on my Parker 2120
w a honda gen.It kinda a hassle but better than no ac. The
ac sets where the porta potty is.an gen in stern jump seat.
I vent the ac out the anchor box.Question here is theres got to
be a better or neater way to ac these boats anyone got some Ideas?

I know we have a member (or two) who have installed rooftop a/c on their sport cabin Parkers and have posted project photos.

Unfortunately I can't remember who it was... :(

Try using the search feature for "air conditioner" or "a/c" to see if you can find the posts.

Coleman makes a low profile unit ,But what about head room under
the unit an cutting a hole in the roof? Think this would
no-no at the time of resale.ANY THOUGHTS?

I know a couple of crazy shrimpers who have seen my 2320, and they keep telling me to buy a small cheap window AC unit and mount it in the window behind the helm seat. They said thats what they do on their shrimp boats. They added that after a couple of years when the thing craps out, they just throw it over they side on their favorite rock pile and spend another $100 for another cheap window unit.

Not pretty but I suppose it would work.

jim

i seen one a little while back this guy bought a standard RV ac about 600 bucks and mounted it in the roof and a small honda powerd generater on the roof next to it.less than a grand

I'm the guy who put the RV a/c on the roof of a 2120. It's still running strong, both on the water and on the road...

Back