• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Airmar B258 1KW Transducer With Fairing New In Box Raymarine

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
I have an Airmar B258 1KW Thru Hull Transducer with dual frequency 200/50 and Temp New in Box with Fairing Block. This is the great TX-ducer for late model Raymarine DSM's. The box has been opened but is complete and includes manuals, hardware and box. This thing is huge and I would suggest modifying for in-hull mount by building a wet box (seen here on Classic Parker) unless you have a 25' or bigger boat. I will entertain any offers as it is collecting dust and I have all ready installed a transom mount TX-ducer and I am satisfied with it. Raymarines part number for the TX-ducer is E66082 and then add the fairing block. I paid over $700.00 for it less than 2 years ago and it is not outdated and compatible with allot of Raymarine units. Check Raymarine or Airmar for compatibility.

Back