All Topped Off - Winter Project Almost Compete!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorcher

Reaction score
Just got back from a trip to Custom Marine Fabrication in New Bern NC. I had talked with Dan there several times over the phone and he put together a nice TTop / Leaning Post upgrade for my 23SE. Giving the fact that I was driven from MD they had made arrangements to get me in and out as quickly as possible - keeping the hotel stay to a minimum! While in that area I did have enough time to hit the Parker Plant and check out the OBX a bit. As soon as showed up it was clear these folks knew what they were doing. From the fabrication, fiberglass and electrical work to repairing the holes left by the old hand rail and seats - they put out a great product. Figured I would share some pics of the experience:

Attachments

• Picture 062 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 062 (Medium).jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 655
  • Picture 027 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 027 (Medium).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 655
  • Picture 026 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 026 (Medium).jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 655
  • Picture 025 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 025 (Medium).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 655
  • Picture 024 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 024 (Medium).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 655
  • Picture 022 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 022 (Medium).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 655
WoW that look awesome,man they really did do good work!!Good luck with it all looks awaesome!!!How was pricing?Hope it didnt hurt pocket to bad!!!

Nice Work!

Given their location, I would imagine these guys see a few Parkers. Did they have all the measurements and jigs already in "stock" or did you work out some special custom bracing and tubing height design?

Just noticed in the last pic,,, your rig is parked under the "Sale" sign.."Now, $379.95",,,,,.what a deal! :shock: :shock:

Actually - from what I have been told, they do all the TTops for the Parker factory Center Consoles. They needed no measurements prior to me showing up except I had to let them know which console box I had...
Thats one of the main reasons I made the journy.

-Bill

Skorcher":229l1kmd said:
they do all the TTops for the Parker factory Center Consoles.

Of course they do! :oops: :oops:

I should've known that! :oops:

See what happens when a PH guy doesn't pay close enough attention to all the CC threads! :roll: :roll:

Let that be a lesson to me! 8)

Porkchunker":2ghftikv said:
Very nice transformation. How was their welding...and did they anodize the aluminum when they were finished welding?

Most places just paint the welds.

Latest posts

Back