Also for XMAS - Classic Parker decals!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
Had a request for 'where' to find CP decals, so here's a repost:

Classic Parker UV-proof exterior decals. Would these look too cool on your car, truck, SUV, and tackle box or what … ??

Pricing:
Small are $1 each and LARGE are $2 each, and please add $1 for whatever quantity ordered. These were made by a local professional local print house that specializes in exterior graphics, so these will hold up to the elements as well as your Parker boat will. OK … maybe not that well, but you get the idea …

Small = 2.5" H by 3" W and Large = 3.25" H by 4" W

How to Order:
Just send me a PM and tell me HOW MANY you want. I'll send you the item right out and you send me back a check. CP Koozies: Also see my 'other' Xmas ad as I have Center Console CC logo koozies and Sport Cabin SC logo koozies for sale too, (2) for $5. And finally, I have some new burgees for sale too (see the other post) for more Classic Parker items, plus a few limited edition hats.

Please know your support in buying CP stuff keeps this site up and running and best of all ... it's FREE!

file.php

Attachments

• CP Decals1.jpg
    CP Decals1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,374
CapeCodFrank":3b1lb9b4 said:
Dale, is any thought being given to including the WA style in your collection?
Yes these is. But when we first tried it on the logos, you really couldn't see a big difference in design whereas both has the hard cabin roof top. We'll try again and we sure don't mean to exclude the walk-around style.

Sad truth is, the artwork costs to have things made is a killer and is typically $40 to $80 per logo, before the cost of the item. If we can get a suitable WA design logo that works, then the easiest would be to add it to the items CafePress sells, but they don't sell the embroidered hats (min order of 12 with large setup costs) or koozies (min order of (100) pieces, or the burgees.

Again, will try ... and not trying to make $$ here, just trying to avoid costing me $$ you know ... , plus keep the member involvement.

Sorry ... SOLD OUT on the small Sport Cabin 'SC' logo decals. I had sent some to Annapolis for the 2nd Annual Chesapeake Classic Parker rendezvous as free give-aways to attendees and I must have given most away!

I will order more ... I only had a dozen or less ...

OK, new supply of (50) small Sport Cabin (SC) decals came in. ALl orders sent in will go out on WED the 19th. Cheers :D !

Dale - I'm looking for a much arger CP sticker, emblem, or logo for my white spare tire cover. I'm not sure if you intend to order any larger ones or if you have a hidden stock somewhere ; ). If not I'll have to see if Robin has anything Parker style. Thanks for everything.

Uncle Matt":hj1u8y9j said:
Dale - I'm looking for a much larger CP sticker, emblem, or logo for my white spare tire cover. I'm not sure if you intend to order any larger ones or if you have a hidden stock somewhere ; ).
Matt:

I'll look into larger ones for you!

PM to be sent as soon as I receive a reply from my supplier.

Back