• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale And just like that... 2021 Parker 2320 SL SC w/F300 & loaded

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swatski

Reaction score
This is an amazing boat (said to be better than new); F300XCA ~70 hrs w/CL5 digital throttles/controls; the boat's completely loaded w/second helm, new Garmin electronics/radar, every factory option & many extras including onboard charger, Garmin AP w/shadow drive & separate display, 3D maps, ACR/OLAS - installed by Octopus Marine, 15 ss rod holders, Edson wheel knobs etc. etc.120k.

All questions, showing/trial requests should be addressed to Josh Webster / New Jersey Outboards, Bayville, NJ.

Josh has a full list of amenities/options and records/titles (boat and trailer). I also put together a quick guide/brochure for the new owner.

If interested, please contact:
Josh Webster
105 Atlantic City Blvd, Bayville, NJ 08721
[email protected]
https://www.njoutboards.com/meet-our-staff-bayville-nj-philadelphia-pa-new-york--staff#collapseOne9
1647392151215.jpeg
Here she is last week unwrapped to be taken for service.

P.S.
^^^^^ it turned out to be my last dance with her... 😢
In case anyone wonders... We are a 4-female/1-male family, and they tend to prevail... Just bought an Edgewater 280cx w/ plenty of comfort & convenience features. We decided my work boat must go at this point. Oh, well.

--

Last edited:
What a beautiful boat. If that’s not already sold, it will be by April.....

I missed that one by about 3 hours! (a grown man does cry!!) Found another one with less but in new condition... sometimes luck and timing are just grand!!

BillC

I missed that one by about 3 hours! (a grown man does cry!!) Found another one with less but in new condition... sometimes luck and timing are just grand!!

BillC
Honestly, I'm not sure what's going on with my little Parker...
She's in a brokerage, very good dealer in NJ.
And boy, am I happy I don't have to deal with that... - apparently they already had two consecutive contracts written which both failed one after another at financing, now they have a cash buyer from CA, we will see how that goes...

Congrats on your purchase, you won't be disappointed.
If I wasn't so dominated by females in my family I would never sell. These boats are AMAZING fishing machines.

Apparently we are talking about the same 2021 Parker 2320 SC with NJO. I placed a deposit on the boat and was told that is was sold that very morning but that if that sale failed, I would be next in line. I waited and waited finally called NJO and was informed that the boat had sold and it is now off the listing. I am also a cash buyer - no financing. You say you will "see how that goes" - well apparently it has been sold to "someone in CA." The boat was fully outfitted and all set!! Regret missing that one...

That's scary, after leaving a deposit. I hope mine comes in soon before the banks get picky with loans.

@BillC sorry to hear that! I do not have full information and had various updates over the last month that were not making all kind of sense... I think they mean well, NJO, and certainly Josh Webster who was the listing agent - I would vouch for him, he is an outstanding guy and a straight shooter; I don't know new manager(s) and how they roll, it's been a rotating position there over the last year.

All I know, as of yesterday, the boat was sold for asking price, in cash, and she is going to CA... :cry:

I congratulate the new owner. I decided to include the aftermarket ( PowerTech OFS4 ) 4-blade prop which I used in the boat, as a courtesy, I just liked it so much I think it belongs with this boat, lol.
The boat is being sold with the OEM SWS2 prop, of course, but this one will be included at no charge.

(I posted a short write-up on excellent performance of this PowerTech OFS4 - post #63 What's the best way to make my new 2320 Parker w/F300... slower? )

Last edited:
@BillC sorry to hear that! I do not have full information and had various updates over the last month that were not making all kind of sense... I think they mean well, NJO, and certainly Josh Webster who was the listing agent - I would vouch for him, he is an outstanding guy and a straight shooter; I don't know new manager(s) and how they roll, it's been a rotating position there over the last year.

All I know, as of yesterday, the boat was sold for asking price, in cash, and she is going to CA... :cry:

I congratulate the new owner. I decided to include the aftermarket ( PowerTech OFS4 ) 4-blade prop which I used in the boat, as a courtesy, I just liked it so much I think it belongs with this boat, lol.
The boat is being sold with the OEM SWS2 prop, of course, but this one will be included at no charge.

(I posted a short write-up on excellent performance of this PowerTech OFS4 - post #63 What's the best way to make my new 2320 Parker w/F300... slower? )

I also inquired about your boat and received an email from your listing agent Josh that there were 2 sales contracts for the boat. I advised him that I was paying cash for the boat and to contact me if the 2 sale contracts did not go through.
I also live in Calif and give him my zip code for a shipping charge.
I never heard from him again about the boat nor that the buyers failed to buy the boat.
Hope your sale went through without any issues. I’ve owned 2 Parkers and know they are great boats.

Brunot, I have paid for the "2021 Parker 2320 SC SL" at WWB but communications are slow to acknowledge or send a BOS. They are busy this time of year so I'm not too concerned. They seem like good folks there too. The delay is probably due to having them install a windlass. I dealt with Dave with the purchase. Then - had to purchase a trailer! Dealt with Riverhead Trailer - super to deal with! (Dave's recommendation).

There may be some confusion about which 2320 we are talking about. The gray hull 2021 (2320 SC fully loaded!) at NJO sold to a guy from CA - done deal - I attempted to purchase that one but he put a deposit on it about 3 hours before I did. The second 2320 is a 2021 white hull SL at WWB - I purchased (cash) that boat last week - although it is still listed on their (and other) web sites. I believe they are still listing it in order to make contact with other potential boat buyers - although - the one at NJO was taken down right away. I almost ordered a new 2320 SC from NJO but the wait is so far out into the future of the world!

Last edited:
Back