And now I move on

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigS

Reaction score
After three years of ownership I sold my 2000 Parker (21SE) today to the first person to look at it. I bought the boat for my son and I to go near-shore fishing, last year he moved 1500 miles away, so the time had come to sell it. It was a great boat for us, it is easy to understand why Parker boats have such a loyal following.

Since I will be boating by myself going forward, and the ramps close to where I live were marginal for the Parker, I downsized to a Pathfinder 1806. Thanks for all the information I got from this site, Parker owners are great people.

and now I move on.
Craig

Don't be a stranger Craig.
Come back often and visit.

I hope you told the new owner about CP. :wink:

CraigS":3jsv1rz6 said:
After three years of ownership I sold my 2000 Parker (21SE) today to the first person to look at it. I bought the boat for my son and I to go near-shore fishing, last year he moved 1500 miles away, so the time had come to sell it. It was a great boat for us, it is easy to understand why Parker boats have such a loyal following.

Since I will be boating by myself going forward, and the ramps close to where I live were marginal for the Parker, I downsized to a Pathfinder 1806. Thanks for all the information I got from this site, Parker owners are great people.

and now I move on.
Craig

18' Parker CC's are great little boats with a bigger boat feel. I started with and 18' then moved to a 21' and have been running a 23' SE for nine years now. The 23' is my favorite because it does a good job in the skinny water of the Susky Flats and is also capable in the near shore ocean. It is a fantastic light tackle and fly boat. If I had more protected water spots to fish more of the year, I would buy another 18' Parker.

Have fun with it.

The new owner is already a member as he also has a parker 18 owner, and is a follower of this great website. I would like to say Craig is a gentleman to deal with.

Back