Annapolis Area GTG

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon out and join us!

I'll buy an adult beverage for any CP member who wears a piece of CP logo gear! :)

I met a lot of new folks last evening at Pussers including the two brothers who run a Parker 2120 with an air conditioner on top (one from Illinois and the other from South Carolina, I think). Sad to say, I don't remember their names. However, what a coincidence today -- I was kayaking in the upper reaches of Spa Creek (the creek that makes up Annapolis harbor). I paddled into a cove and when I came out again, there was a Parker anchored where it had not been 10 minutes earlier.

I paddled over to say hello and see if they had heard of Classic Parker. As I approached, I recognized the guy standing in the cockpit. He called to his brother who stepped out of the cabin. We talked for a few minutes until the swirling wind pushed me away from them. It was pretty remarkable to meet them like that when they were total strangers until the night before.

Absolutely great folks, as you would expect of ClassicParker members! :)

As I was walking down Main Street towards Pussers... I saw this 2120 in traffic at the head of Ego Alley...
I'm thinking to myself... the name seems familiar, and how many 2120's do you see with an air conditioner on the pilothouse roof? 8)
I know that boat!!!

It was a great evening, but as usual... I didn't have enough time to visit with everyone. :cry:

I guess we'll just have to have a "second annual" Annapolis ClassicParker get-together! :D

I'm the guy who dragged the 2120 all thru Annapolis before finding Pussers hidden in the Marriot!

It was nice meeting y'all. We enjoyed swapping boat stories in the all too short time we had. The food was very good too.

We're anchored in Baltimore Inner Harbor for the night (working from my Treo). Tomorrow we'll do the Wye Loop recommended by javale from his kayak.

By the way, we're Jeff & Suzy Nicholas, and the other guy is Doug - Suzy's brother.

After a few days in the C'pke, we'll be heading to Beaufort (NC) for a run to Ocracoke. Is there anyone in that area that would like to get together?

Back