annapolis power boat show in 2 weeks......wanna hook up?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. John Deering

Reaction score
for an adult beverage at the marriott for a pain killer?

my email is: [email protected]

cell is 703-407-0319

thursday is vip day....expensive

probably shoot for friday or sat. :?:

will eat early a chic and ruth's, i like the manadatory pledge of allege to the flag they do each morning.

Don't know yet what day I will be there Cap, but getting together for a PainKiller Fri or Sat sounds like an excellent idea!
You have my cell, right?

Ditto. Definitely going but no idea which day. Saturday or Sunday. I am hooking up with my GW buddy Scott and two of his buddies are flying in from ARIZONA! All of the sudden it is a guys week end. 8)

Parkerman":3c1takgp said:
I am hooking up with my GW buddy Scott and two of his buddies are flying in from ARIZONA! All of the sudden it is a guys week end. 8)

I will alert the authorities! :D

Hopefully it doesnt rain like the crazy as it did last year... It was nuts. It is a great show if anyone hasnt been.

Greg, Talked with Jim Maier yesterday. He is doing both the sail and power shows.
Let me know what day you are going and maybe my neighbor and I can tag along.

Kev, I will be working the show for Bill.. I will be there Thurs-Sat. I can put some Lite beverages in the fridge for you if you want :lol:

You have my cell..

Hey guys if someone (me) were searching for a lightly used 21SE or a smokin good deal on a leftover (if any even exist) would this show be worth attending? Am about 2.5 hrs away and know what boat i want to buy so climbing over other boats would kinda be pointless.

jacksdad":3bacjivv said:
Hey guys if someone (me) were searching for a lightly used 21SE or a smokin good deal on a leftover (if any even exist) would this show be worth attending? Am about 2.5 hrs away and know what boat i want to buy so climbing over other boats would kinda be pointless.

The local Parker dealer (Tri-State Marine) generally has the larger boats in the water (Ego Alley area) during the show.
If you go to the show, you could ask them what they have in inventory back at their shop.
Better yet would be to check their web site to see what is listed ( http://www.tristatemarine.com/usedboats.html ).
The web site does show a 2001 21SE in stock.

Keep in mind that some people do trade up during the show, so their inventory might change day-to-day.
I'm also not sure how often the web site is updated.

Call or email Boatron (a member here at CP) and he can keep an eye out for exactly what you're looking for.
Local 410-867-1447
Wash 301-261-5220
FAX: 410-867-3669
[email protected]

Thanks Kevin. I've emailed them with what i'm looking for. Hopefully someone will be trading up soon!

Back