Announcing! The 3rd Annual CP Chesapeake Rendezvous

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
The third annual ClassicParker Annapolis Rendezvous date has been set!

Saturday August 9th 2008 is the day, from 1100 until ?... so, mark your calendars and pray for light winds and fair weather! 8)

The place: Inside one of the protected creeks of Whitehall Creek which is inside of marker 2W of Whitehall Bay, north west of Greenbury Point at the mouth of the Severn River.
http://www.fws.gov/chesapeakebay/greenpt.htm

Wind and boat wakes last year bumped us around a bit, so I've decided to move us inside one of the creeks off of Whitehall, which will only be a short distance from where we were last year.

I've already scouted out a location up in Ridout Creek which would be perfectly protected from wind and waves, but there are several great areas we could use, so when the final location is selected, I'll announce it!

The occasion will be casual, so bring your grill, your cooler, your water toys, and your family... and enjoy a laid-back day floating on the Chesapeake Bay with our old and new ClassicParker friends! :D

Count me in Kevin!!
Had a great time last year. Me and Joe Da Dog will be there.

Any of our Northern Brethren who would like a ride lemme know, I'll make room. Hang out all day, troll for Blues and Spanish on the way home.

B-Faithful":314jsmpi said:
Can a Merc or zuke crash the party?

Yes, but you'll have to bring Miller Lite and grill-ables to the raft-up. :D

B-Faithful":314jsmpi said:
is there pre fishing tournament too?

There will be if I can find someone to coordinate it.
I won't be able to do so myself because I cannot be in two places at the same time.

Are you volunteering? :wink:

Any room for a Northerner who lives way above the Mason-Dixon line?

kev, we will see as I dont want to commit to anything without the boss lady's permission this far out. With 3 kids there certainly could be somethign that pops up in the meantime. it would be cool to fish the morning and bring fresh fish to the raft up!

Always a good time! Will have to check our schedule but I hope its open. The kids love the trip down from Middle River and join in the "Parkerthon" fun :lol:

Porkchunker":3h25vwkd said:
Don't forget to tell Tri State Marine. Maybe they can put something up about it on their "Events" link on their website.

Already been done.

Boatron has printed the announcement and posted it in the showroom, the parts counter, and the service desk. :wink:

Ron told me that he'd have their webmaster put it on their web site too.

I will do my best to get there. It is important to have representation from the center console side of the Parker family too.

Ben & Debbie McCauley":3bmxv70j said:
Or maybe we will see you @ Cantler's soon.

Actually... I was just there tonight! :)

Looking forward to seeing you on the water!

Rita and I will be coming down from Havre de Grace. We missed it last year but are looking forward to this year. Thanks for doing this.

Back