Announcing! The 3rd Annual CP Chesapeake Rendezvous

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planning on attending with my 21SE this year too! I'll talk with Capt John Deering and see if he's coming.

Timbo":32abbn0n said:
I'm planning on attending with my 21SE this year too! I'll talk with Capt John Deering and see if he's coming.

Outstanding!
It just wouldn't be the same without you guys. :)

Themis":2hdh48h0 said:
I am going to give it a whirl. But it will be a Whaler with black on the back.

Not a problem Sal! We are expecting a few other rock-star attendees arriving in other brands, but they are all "Parker friendly". :wink:

We have put in an order for sunshine, light breezes, and calm seas. :)
Hope to see you there!

Bring whatever you need to make your day special. :)

I generally pack light (sandwiches, beverages, and a sun shade), but some folks bring a grill, and cook some amazing things. Anthony was our on-the-water Emeril the past couple of years. I don't remember all the things he cooked up, but there was some tasty stuff!
We have had boat dogs, kayaks, and water toys too, so bring whatever you'd like.

The whole Rendezvous is a low key event. It's just Parker folks getting together to hang out, talk fishing and boating, and spending a relaxing day doing next to nothing. 8)

Kevin: I'm sorry Ben and I can't make the raft up on the 9th. We were so looking forward to meeting all the Parker families. He is having a lamenectomy and two fusions done on L5-S1 on August 7th. So that means we will be dry docked until next season. Brand new 2520XL on the lift. Going to Whitehall Saturday and next week, but that will do it. Have a great raft up and please count us in next year ! Ben & Debbie McCauley

Alas, Kevin and everyone, again I will not be able to make it either. Last weekend I managed to seperate my right shoulder and can't hardly do anything much less handle the boat. It hurts all the time so I wouldn't be much fun anyway, I guess. I'll be thinking of y'all. Wish I could be there.

John

John... We will open a cold one in your honor, and for Ben as well, and wish you both a speedy recovery. :wink:

Look for the photos to be posted shortly afterwards!

Porkchunker":qoh4msss said:
Ranger,

You want a ride? You can sit in a nice cushy chair, drink some barleypop, and bark orders at the Captain. :D :D :D

Dave

aka

Wow, thanks for the offer. My wife made some "grandkids" plans when I told her I had bailed out. Raincheck, perhaps?

John

Porkchunker":2yjmu41c said:
I may fish my way north on Sat AM and then spend the night on the hook right there at the raft-up.

Anyone interested in staying the night?

Dave, If you decide to do that, I'll need to tell you about the 2 places i've scouted out for the raft-up.
One is up near the end of Ridout Creek where the whole area is 6kts or less, the other is in Whitehall near the entrance to Canal and Ridout creeks right at the 6kt mark.

The spot on Whitehall can accomodate more boats, so that is the one I was favoring. It can be a favorite spot for gunkholers, so availability could vary...

Maybe Dale and I can come out to visit Fri evening. :)

Back