Another new member from California

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evinrudejim

Reaction score
Long time So Cal boater. Interests are fishing and SCUBA. Home port is Huntington Harbour/Sunset Aquatic. Trailer-kept.
We go to Baja Mexico alot- since about 1965. Long time member of Vagabundos Del Mar. Sporadically active on their boards.
We are in the planning stages of our annual Small Boat Cruise. This year looks like we will start at San Felipe stopping at points South with some continuing on to as far as Loreto of even possibly LaPaz. Anyone wishing more info or to join in the fun, feel free to PM me.

Hey Bajadude!

I am new to this forum and am trying to get some info and learn about Parker boats before I trade in my 20 year old friend - a 21 Proline cuddy...ALSO ON A TRAILER AT SUNSET AQUATIC!!!!! I am in M 127...usually there on Sundays but since I live so close, I usually flush the engine and clean up at home.

There are a couple of nice Parkers in our marina...there is a 23 three or four spots in from the ramps...that you?

best wishes,
Dave

Resized these pics... let's see if they post.
Admin: thanks for your help. I am still learning!

Attachments

• Parker cat harbor 2 (Small).jpg
    Parker cat harbor 2 (Small).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 921
  • Parker stern (Small).jpg
    Parker stern (Small).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 921
Hey Bajadude,

Nice rig and welcome to the board.

I took a trip over to the Island last Friday. The fishing was slow but the weather was awesome for February (75 deg) and seas were calm.

Maybe I will see you out there when the bite picks up…

Latest posts

Back