Anticipation

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalm-c

Reaction score
Hey there!
I ordered a 2320 a couple of weeks ago.
I was doing okay until I found you people.
Now, I CAN"T WAIT for that boat to arrive!!! :!:
I have a growing list of modifications I want to make, and based on what I have read here have decided to add the second station.
I had the factory leave the bait well loose as I am concerned about it burning too much cockpit space, and wanted to see it and choose the install location myself....I'll likely mount it right where they would have, but wanted the option of placing it myself.
Other options ordered include the 6 rod rocket launcher, spreader light, portside ventilating windsheild, and dive ladder.
I will install the raw and fresh water wash systems.

One thing my dealer suggested was utilizing the live well pump's second outlet to run the raw water wash down....sounds like a good idea to me. Utilizes the same thru-hull and alot of pumps have a second knockout/outlet.

I have also be thinking, after reading about the pilot house floor being so slippery and plain looking, of making a teak mat for the floor. I think it would look great and still drain well. Could be a pain to move for cleaning, and doesn't have the sound blocking characteristics of a mat or carpet....thoughts?

To keep costs lower and to have a place to run in the event of a hurricane, I will be keeping her on a trailer.

So there you have it.
Love this site, and thanks to all who take the time to document their projects!!!!

I saw one of you from Stuart, Fl....anyone else in the neighborhood?

Welcome aboard ClassicParker kalm-c !

Glad to hear you have enjoyed your reading so far. :)
Post some photos of your new baby when you bring her home! We'd love to see her. :wink:

kalm-c":thl7jbhb said:
Hey there!
I was doing okay until I found you people.
Now, I CAN"T WAIT for that boat to arrive!!! :!:

We have a tendancy to do that. :D :D :D

Welcome to the site, and obviously you discovered that this is your Parker Owner's Manual. :D :D :D

Porkchunker":rzck18dn said:
obviously you discovered that this is your Parker Owner's Manual. :D :D :D

Dave, I know that you coined that term awhile back, but I believe it is more true now than ever before. :wink:

kalm-c":2unq395x said:
Hey there!
One thing my dealer suggested was utilizing the live well pump's second outlet to run the raw water wash down....sounds like a good idea to me. Utilizes the same thru-hull and alot of pumps have a second knockout/outlet.

?

That's right. On top of the bronze hi-speed p/u, you'll have a shut off valve, then a livewell pump with 2 outlets. One to livewell, the other to a washdown pump. Parker uses a Jabsco ParMax model 3 pump. You can find this as a kit that will include the spray nozzel (about $120.00). It'll also have the auto pressure switch for "on-off". Mine came from Fisheries Supply Inc in Washington state.

Congratuations, great boat! :wink:

kalm-c":7mg2i0b4 said:
I was doing okay until I found you people ...

Priceless :D !

Latest posts

Back