any charlie moore fans

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2320 pilothouse

Reaction score
i enjoy watching the fishing shows on versus on sat.- except - the new charlie moore fishing show..has anyone seen this??

dave

2320 pilothouse":3b0h1fyr said:
i enjoy watching the fishing shows on versus on sat.- except - the new charlie moore fishing show..has anyone seen this??

Have not seen that one (yet), but I did recently find Sons of Guns on Discovery.
Awesome show. Not fishing, but it covers the other sport that I enjoy.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/sons-of-guns/

X2 on Bryans comment, sons of guns great show

Charlie moore douche bag!!!!

Had the unfortunate experience of being on a plane with the guy. He is as unbearable in person as he is on his show. Constantly demanding attention and loud! Somebody described him as a tool. Perfect description!

miky2884":3szqevau said:
X2 on Bryans comment, sons of guns great show

Charlie moore douche bag!!!!

ROTHFLMAO!!
Yes yes he is :lol:

He gets paid to fish............no matter what we think of him..........

He gets paid to make a jackass out of himself.

He hit it right and gained some popularity. Now that fishing shows are becoming more prominent and standard cable expands channel offerings, Charlie Moore will slowly fade away (I hope).

can't ever get past more than 3 minutes of watching. I just don't see techniques, baits and other info discussed.
Yes he has sponsors, a show and making a good living at it for a guy who doesn't take his meds,
but still going duche for my vote.

pmeggers":1tndcc7q said:
He gets paid to make a jackass out of himself.

He hit it right and gained some popularity. Now that fishing shows are becoming more prominent and standard cable expands channel offerings, Charlie Moore will slowly fade away (I hope).

Fade away quickly I hope. I enjoy "The Fishing Hole" with Jerry McGinnis and the Bill Dance Saltwater series. I own a dachshund "fishing partner" because of Jerry McGinnis' fishing partner. Jerry's episode right after the dog died was dedicated to the dog and exemplified the relationship many of us have with our dogs. Jerry also dedicated every episode to his father and time he spent fishing with him. Doesn't leave much for Moore when his whole show revolves around being the center of attention and an idiot.

OK, I will get off this soapbox.

Steve

Loved The Fishing Hole with Jerry McKinnis. He used to shoot in film rather than the cheaper video. He had a nice laid back style and gave good tips.

On the Water (the TV version of the magazine) is the best fishing show around concentrating on New England salt water fishing - by far!!

Charlie Moore is a drunken wife beater.
And for those that think she is hot , they are fake/ surgically enhanced !

Latest posts

Back