Anybody anywhere anytime anyhow own a Big Bay 23?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lifesabeach":xy5px6u8 said:
I have never seen one where I roam, other than mine.

Lets see a photo of that Big Bay! :)
I don't believe we have any Big Bay owners represented here yet!

I believe the 21 bay and the 23 BigBay were for the Texas market. The 23 is/was the only Parker to have a head in the console.

With the popularity of bay boats today, I'm suprised Parker so missed the market. Any thoughts as to why the 21 and 23 didn't work? I thought the 23 was really nice although I don't know what makes a good bay boat.

Because my fishing conditions have changed (bottom fishing, Gulf of MX to striper fishing, large inland lake), I'm trading my 2120 DVSC for a 2300 T Big Bay. I expect it will serve my purposes well => trolling up to 100 ft deep to fishing 2 ft deep for spawning fish.

First of all War Eagle wooduck. If you have any questions regarding the Big bay 23 just ask or pm me.I can tell you the positives and the few negatives regarding this boat as I have 350 hours currently on mine.
I mainly use this boat for beach sight fishing. I will post some pics of it in a few days.

Back