• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone looking to trade down?! I have a 2005 2120 SC w/ F200

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captpjt

Reaction score
If there is anyone that may be looking to downsize from their 2320 or 2520 DV SC, I may be interested in trading my 2005 2120 SC with Yamaha F200 4-stroke w/ SS prop and Tidewater dual axle roller trailer. Everything was purchased new in 2006 and only has 33 hours!! YES warranty on engine until 3/2012!! Includes pulpit, rocket launchers, swim step, spreader light, VHF, Clarion am/fm/cd w/ Sirius satellite and Ipod capabilities and Garmin 192C combo chartplotter and FF. Boat is MINT!! Boat has been bottom painted black.

I have received several inquires to buy the boat outright, however since I do not wish to be without a boat and specifically a Parker, I am only interested in a trade up so that I don't miss any of the season!! There can also be a significant sales tax advantage in a trade as opposed to selling and then repurchasing .

I have pics, but too large to post here.
Thank You

Back