ARTHUR

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photos are from Friday morning in Beaufort. There was very little damage in the town. Mostly branches and a few downed trees. Bars restaurants were all open Friday night and pretty much back to normal. Heard reports of about 100 mph in the anchorage. I saw about 10 sailboats that broke loose and grounded. All in all it could have been much worse.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 240
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 240
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 240
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 240
We all made it through good in Sneads Ferry about an hour south of you. Left the Lisa Ann in the water back in Wheeler Creek along with about two dozen large shrimp boats and a bunch of other stuff. All OK, kept checking on her until about 1 AM when the tide was going back out. No damage to any boats in this area I heard about. Same thing, down tree branches, etc. Good have been much worse as you said! Lisa Ann survived her first storm like a champ!

That's funny Raynac2. By he way, I'm trying to get a Parker Rendezvous going for 8-1 weekend. We have a plant tour scheduled for Friday 8-1-14 at 2pm. See posting on "Rendezvous" section. Hope you can make it.

Back