back to oregon coast

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennis

Reaction score
after 45 years we moved back to the coast. retired now. in a partnership with my sons and a couple of parker boats. i like to think the salt of puget sound didn't hurt any on their upbringing. don't know what took so long to find ths website. it is excellent. the parker boat company is a good source of info and email seems to work if you need assistance. we didn't get much for manuals when we bought the boats, so have contacted them on occasion. good to see this site with so many helpful folks. if you get chance visit ifish.net. it's all about like minded folks who love to fish............

Welcome dennis. This site is loaded with great information on anything you can come up with about these boats. I think any question you could come up with there is somebody on here who has the answer. As a first time paker owner I have picked up lots of info that would have taken a long time to learn on my own. Good boating !!!

Dennis... Just think of ClassicParker as your online Parker owners manual. :wink:

Spend an evening in the "Projects" area and you'll see why. 8)

Welcome aboard!

Back