• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BALLYHOO Pin Rigs for SALE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John_Madison CT

Reaction score
BALLYHOO PIN RIGS FOR SALE

Hook: Mustad 3407SSD 8/0 (small to medium) or 9/0 (larger Ballyhoo). These are Extra (Double) Strong Hooks. I DO NOT use regular 3407 hooks as they are much weaker and I've seen them straighten out several times. They are much cheaper to buy, but I cannot recommend them for larger fish.

Line Options:

Momoi Diamond Clear 100lb. (standard package)
Momoi Hi-Catch Clear, 150lb. test
Seaguar Fluorocarbon 80lb.(note upcharge)
Yo-zuri Fluorocarbon 130lb.(note upcharge)

Crimps: Bill Fisher Copper Double Barrel.

Egg Sinker: 1/2 oz.

Includeds: Plenty of pin rig Rubber bands, crimps and chafe gear for finishing your rig after you slide on your favorite Islander, Sea witch, or just run naked.

*** This is set up to not lose that one BIG fish. The hook is very strong and will not bend when the big one gets on the line. I've tried the Owner Ballyhoo hooks (long shank) and find them much weaker. You can feel the difference.

Also, the leaders are made longer than any I know on the market so you can keep it long for a more stealth approach, or cut back to what you want.

Price: You get 10 Ballyhoo Pin Rigs and everything I include above for only: $36.99 FREE SHIPPING (Lure bag is only $3 extra)

The Fluorocarbon option raises the price to $78.99 per set. (takes two skeins to make them)

Please drop me an email at: [email protected] and I will provide you my Paypal address. [size](you can mail a check if you don't have a Paypal account)[/size]

CIMG0821.jpg

CIMG0831.jpg

CIMG0830.jpg

CIMG0825.jpg

Back