Baltimore Boat Show

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentislandparker

Reaction score
Parker looked great at the show today . What a good way to pass the winter blues. It was $10 at the door thru Sunday.

Attachments

• 024[1].JPG
    024[1].JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 767
  • 023[1].JPG
    023[1].JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 767
  • 026[1].JPG
    026[1].JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 767
  • 025[1].JPG
    025[1].JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 767
  • 022[1].JPG
    022[1].JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 767
  • 027[1].JPG
    027[1].JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 767
Outstanding photos! :)

Thanks so much for the photos (especially the ones of the current prices!). :wink:

I love the look of new fiberglass!

B-Faithful":f2mjpava said:
I was there today too and must say that the head in the console was nice on the 23cc

Did you catch the "show price"? I saw one at the Parker Plant yesterday and really liked it!

Just curious.....
-Bill

Skorcher":32plvwhp said:
B-Faithful":32plvwhp said:
I was there today too and must say that the head in the console was nice on the 23cc

Did you catch the "show price"? I saw one at the Parker Plant yesterday and really liked it!

Just curious.....
-Bill

$63,000 for the 23 CC with head

2320 for $64,369 :shock: :shock:

My previous boat was purchased by me new from a dealer. Never again!! When I sold the boat I suffered a financial loss that was unimaginable. I would suggest to anyone, in this gloomy market and with the enormous selection of used boats available , buy pre-owned. :wink:

2.5 years ago (when I bought my boat) I could have bought that 2320sl for under 50k with bottom paint and a Lowrance combo unit from the same dealer. :lol:

I have dealt with Ed's Marine and have friends that have dealt with them. Ed's buys in lots and charges extra for everything but the boat and motor. His service is non-existent. He will even try to get you to pay for the prop that comes with the motor. If you buy -- just buy what you need and have someone else rig it. Check the complaints filed with the BBB in Richmond.

Back