Best bang for buck suspension pedestal

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samuel yeet

Reaction score
I don’t have a new Parker by any means, and would like to not sink in a ton of money in comparison to all of the top of the line equipment, and I have a lot of upgrades coming. So $1k pedestals aren’t in the budget, anyone have any recommendations? I’d like one that’s adjustable, I’m too tall to stand up in the cabin, but found my self doing a weird half standing leaning forward thing when going through the chop. So if I could get one that can bring me up and forward a bit, with a spring to it for my back, that would be great, recommendations?

I think you mean less bang for your buck. Seaspension. If you order it directly from them they will set it to you weight.

I think you mean less bang for your buck. Seaspension. If you order it directly from them they will set it to you weight.
Idk, 1k for a post? Just doesn’t seem worth it on the budget build im doing, if I had a new 200k boat I would, but idk. I think I’m going a different route, I need more storage as I have the smaller cabin with almost no storage. So now I’m thinking a box with one of those tractor style black accordion type suspension seats

Back