Best Cockpit Lights

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimeFlies

Reaction score
Been checking out the Parker 23 SE and noticed they don't come with any cockpit lights. Does anyone have a preferred style/brand that would mount to the sides of the console? Or maybe there is a better place to intsall them? I won't have a T-top, so spreader lights are out of the question, but I still would like some lights while fishing at night. Thanks for the help.

Are you sure there's no cockpit lights?
I thought they were standard equipment on Parkers.
On all the CC models I've seen they are up under the gunnels, the console mounted ones are an additional option i think.

BTW - Kevin is known as Megabyte.

I installed these on my boat.

LEDs1.jpg

LEDs2.jpg

LEDs3.jpg

How are those lights attached? Looks like some industrial "sticky" back material or are they screwed into the boat? Thanks

You can mount them anyway you like. Those tie strap bases just use double sided tape. They fell off after a few months. I peeled off the tape and caulked them on.

Thanks for the help. It doesn't look like they are too hard to wire (even though I'm not very knowledgeable). I'm sure the directions are pretty easy to follow. Are there any other materials I would need to wire them to my fuse panel or to connect several together to make one continuous set of lights? Thanks.

You should be able to wire the new lights into the same circuit feeding the factory installed lights located in the kick panel of the cabin (under the washboard).

The LED lights draw very little power, so the present circuit isn't stressed at all by adding the new lights to the circuit. Just use the present cockpit lighting switch to turn them on and off.

Back