Big sister arrived today.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkerjon

Reaction score
Little sister meets big sister. Arrived at noon. 2001 2520DV, 2001 250 HP OX66. Maybe I should open a dealership in my driveway.

Attachments

• img014 (Medium).jpg
    img014 (Medium).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 601
Hey ... you could be THE biggest Parker dealer on the Cape!

Congrats :D !

Thanks guys. The classicparker site made me much more comfortable about pulling the trigger on the larger boat. Lots of great info here.

Awesome, one for light duty and one for heavy duty. How did you convince the wife you needed two Parkers in the driveway? Help me convince my wife we need the same in our driveway :D

I have the same problem with little british cars... They're everywhere. There's no such thing as too many.

andertonm":20wfaymx said:
I have the same problem with little british cars... They're everywhere. There's no such thing as too many.

If you have one of these, I want a ride! 8)

51anglia1.jpg

DougP":1uzumld1 said:
Awesome, one for light duty and one for heavy duty. How did you convince the wife you needed two Parkers in the driveway? Help me convince my wife we need the same in our driveway :D

She won't let me keep both for long. I've been told in no uncertain terms, when the 25 is ready to go in the water the 18 will have to go.

Parkerjon

Sweet new ride! How about some pictures, lots of pictures. 8) Good luck with Big Sister getting her ready to splash.

Catfish

Back