Blue Sky?????

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan 2530

Reaction score
Blue Sky - What is under that pie plate inspection hatch near the drain in the cabin sole of your boat?? I have solid glass there.

cabin_layout_3_114.jpg

Just wanted to say i like the way the jump seat bench is behind main seat i love the way that look!!!Did it come like that or did you add it? And do you have any other oics. of your boat?Would love to see

That pic is forum members Blue Sky's 2530.

If you do a search under his name you'll find many pictues he has posted of his 2530. :D

That should lead to the forward bilge pump. I have one in the cabin of my 2002 2510 WA also. When I popped the cover shortly after delivery, It revealed a bilge pump and an automatic float switch.

That reminds me, it is well past time to check that thing out.

Dave

aka

On my 2530 the forward bilge acess is a pie plate like that infront of the trunk cabin door.

Looking at pictures it appears Blue sky has one where i have one but also has that access plate just inside the cabin door next to the drain.

I want to know what is under the cabin sole on the 2530. I assume alot of foam.

Hi Bryan A.,

I just saw this today.

There is no foam under the middle of the cabin deck.

It is actually a very big empty space and I have thought about putting in a much bigger hatch and storage system. I would have to build it so bilge water could still run under to the rear.

Brian

That is interesting, My 2530 has the access hatch right near the v-birth door and that space is large but not the length of the cabin. Where your hatch is for me is solid floor. The next access is on deck above the fuel tank. I always though it was foam down there.

How far forward does your fuel tank go? I assume it is further forward than mine due to the I/0??

Back