Boat cover recommendation

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In2Deep

Reaction score
Just picked up a 1999 2100 DVCC and it will be stored outside under some trees in the offseason. Its my first boat with a hardtop ,any recommendations for a cover ?
Thanks,Jerry

Jerry,

What part of the country do you live in? Big difference between a cover needed for someplace down south and one needed to survive through a New England snow storm.

-- Tom

East End of Long Island,NY(northeast)
Usually pretty nasty winters,but it will be like Florida in a few years with the global warming :lol:

Check with Fisher Canvas

Brent,
Thank you for your interest. We don't use Sunbrella to manufacture full covers as it is extremely costly and will not hold up as well as marine specified materials. We do use an 8oz polyester that is breathable, water repellant, mildew resistant, has very high UVA & UVB blockers. Our stock colors are tan, gray and dark green. The cost for a lightweight cover for your 1994 Parker Extended Cabin model 2320 is approx. $1372.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested in placing an order.
Jennifer
[email protected]
[email protected]

Just my two cents.....My '96 2520 came with a Fisher cover. This cover has been on the R&R every year. I've had it back to Fisher twice for what I call a tuneup. They go over it and repair any wear spots or tears. Last spring I dropped it off and picked it up a month later. $60.00 and its good as new. Forteen years of use and still going strong. Alot less expensive than shrinkwrap and much better for the environment.

This is what a Fisher canvas looks like on a 23 foot pilot house.
Could not be happier.
Good Luck
Tom

Attachments

• P2150208.JPG
    P2150208.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 514
Bigboy":33wypt4i said:
Try boatcoversdirect.com

X2

Maybe half of what Fisher is charging. Granted, the Fischer cover looks custom. BCD.com covers are just standard sizes.

Back