Boat show prices on a 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ackparker

Reaction score
Just wouldering if any one could pass along any of the "deals" they seen at the boat shows, or if any one has purchased one lately and dont mind sharing what it came to. I am getting ready to make a purchase this winter and would like to get as much info on what they are actuially selling for as possible. My dealer has an 07 with a 200, wash down, rocket launchers, spreader light, coming pads for $47. Said he would through in a trailer at this price. Thanks in advance for any info.

I bought a 07 2120 this past April.
West Coast Bowrail and pulpit
Washdown
Spreader Light
Rocket launcher
150 4s with 6 yr warr

Here's what I learned from friends in the industry. There are a LOT of variable but, Rule of thumb is that there is a 25-30% margin from MSRP, exclusive of options. Therefore, a hull and motor with a "sticker" of $45,000 carries a dealer cost of $31,500 to $33,750 plus shipping and cost of carry ( interest paid while boat is on the lot ). Now add in the options (which also has a markup) and labor. Dealer cost on labor is, of course, less than what he charges for labor.

I bought my 06 2520SCXL in July of 07. Price was 58k (before taxes) and included windlass, 300' rode, and a few other options that I can't remember but if you want to know, I'll go look it up.

Sticker was about $78k. I calculated dealer interest to be about 6k.

Boat shows can be a great place to buy, but remember, it ain't cheap for the dealer to buy into the show and trailer the boats there etc., Someone has to pay for that.....

wisentaner":hypt0fy1 said:
My dealer has an 07 with a 200, wash down, rocket launchers, spreader light, coming pads for $47. Said he would through in a trailer at this price.

I'd say you are in the ballpark with those options and including a trailer.
Just make sure the trailer has the proper load capacity for the boat, fuel, and gear.

Back