Bottom Paint

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knotflying

Reaction score
This was discussed many times, but it is that time of year. I wanted to apply a good coating to the engine bracket. The bottom paint does not seem to prevent a lot of the barnacle build up. I saw a product mentioned on a previous thread and thought I wrote down what it was, but can't find the information now that I need it. Anyone with information as to what they have found works best please post the info. Thanks!

This was discussed many times, but it is that time of year. I wanted to apply a good coating to the engine bracket. The bottom paint does not seem to prevent a lot of the barnacle build up. I saw a product mentioned on a previous thread and thought I wrote down what it was, but can't find the information now that I need it. Anyone with information as to what they have found works best please post the info. Thanks!
I used Interlux Ultra Kote. I asked some of the local divers and they all said thats what holds up the very good.

Latest posts

Back