• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Bow Rail Wanted

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkremenek

Reaction score
Hi there everyone.

Just picked up my very first boat - 1999 Parker 1800 with a 115 Evinrude eTech Saltwater series with just 280 hours :) (had a 10 foot Zodiac before that caught me a lot of fish but wouldn't consider that a real boat). The Parker looks awesome, but does not have a bow rail. Parker wants $1300 for a new one, so I figured I would see if anyone happened to know where I could get a used one?

Awesome site and advice here.

Thank you!
Richard
(858)947-8721

Hi there everyone.

Just picked up my very first boat - 1999 Parker 1800 with a 115 Evinrude eTech Saltwater series with just 280 hours :) (had a 10 foot Zodiac before that caught me a lot of fish but wouldn't consider that a real boat). The Parker looks awesome, but does not have a bow rail. Parker wants $1300 for a new one, so I figured I would see if anyone happened to know where I could get a used one?

Awesome site and advice here.

Thank you!
Richard
(858)947-8721

I have a bow rail for a 2120 you can have. It’s in perfect condition. I replaced it with a west coast. Might be able to get it modified. I’m also in SoCal 949-295-1922 Bill

I have a bow rail for a 2120 you can have. It’s in perfect condition. I replaced it with a west coast. Might be able to get it modified. I’m also in SoCal 949-295-1922 Bill
Hey Bill, Do you still have this bow rail available? I’d like to buy it. I’m in socal also

Back