BOW RAIL

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longranger

Reaction score
What is the diameter of the standard bow rail and pilothouse rails on a 2120?

Can't find it on the Parker site.

Thanks

Mike

Have he West Coast rails option on mine (the higher ones) and they are 1" I think the standards are the same.

I have the standard bow rail on my 2006 2520XL and they are 1 1/4". You may want to email Parker and ask to be sure. I assume yours is under wraps (or on order) or you'd be measuring yourself.

I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET 4 USED ROD HOLDERS THAT ARE FOR 1.25" PIPE AT A GOOD PRICE. I HAVE MEASURED THE RAIL AS 1.25" IN THE PAST BUT WANTED TO DOUBLE CHECK WITHOUT HAVING TO DRIVE DOWN TO THE BOAT . PRETTY LAZY HUH!!!!. ON SECOND THOUGHT WILL DO A DOUBLE CHECK TOMMOROW BEFORE PURCHASING. WOULD HATE MYSELF IF THEY WERE THE WRONG SIZE FOR MY BOAT.

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES.

MIKE B[/img]

Parker changed the diameter of the rails. My 2002 has what I believe are 1" rails. The new models have something larger, 1.25 or 1.5. Go measure, or e-mail Parker Marine to get it right.

Measured the rail again this morning. It is a 2004 2120 with standard east coast rail 1" in diameter. Glad I got off my lazy #$^ before commiting to an unfortunate purchase. Never does pay to be lazy or hasty even in the face of a bargain does it? Anyway thanks all for the help.

Mike B

Back