• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brand new 7400# trailer

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Faithful

Reaction score
I may have a line on a roller trailer that will fit my boat... (I know most of you think I am nuts for wanting a roller over a bunk but the suit my fancy more)

Brand new 7400# Venture Vantage bunk trailer. Optional bunk covers and fenders. It has never had a boat on it or been in the water. It is BRAND NEW as it is what comes with the boat I have on order. Trailer retails for over $4500. Judge was charged as a builder $3995.00 for it. I will consider good offers on it. I will only sell if I can get the roller trailer I am interested in. email me at [email protected]

Here are the specs on the mfg site: (VBT 7400)
http://www.venturetrailers.com/tan_tri.html

Here is an out of focus photo of it as due to the reflectors I couldnt get the camera to auto focus and I dont know how to turn off the auto focus.

trailer_211.jpg

This will be a good deal for someone, as a 2520XL with single O/B is almost 7200#.

I bought a 7500# LONG roller trailer for $5350.00. I looked at Venture trailers but I wanted a roller and all I saw that they had in that capacity was bunk.

B-faithful, does it have front axle or dual axle brakes? Some states require brakes on all 4 wheels.

Actually I dont have the trailer on me. It is over at Judge Yachts at this point awaiting my boat to be finished. I believe it only has brakes on the front axle though.

Personally I think you should use the bunk trailer for a month or two, as I believe you would find it way superior to a roller.
But... do what ya gotta do. :wink:

optimaxfish":1zq1w21t said:
First he buys a Honda, ...........

Looks like a couple of GM trucks in the drive to me, one probably built in Michigan, the other in Texas :) :wink: :D

Bow-ties all the way! I like their transmissions and engines. Wish they had a ford interior and suspension as well as a dodge ram looks though.

Megabyte, you are probably right but I have a line on a roller trailer and if this one sells I may be inclined to jump on it.

Optimax.. There are no windows in the cabin on my judge.. Opted not to get em. :wink: :lol:

Latest posts

Back