• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BRAND NEW PARKER ROD HOLDERS AND SEAT

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JULIESFANTASY

Reaction score
HAVE FOUR BRAND NEW FLUSH MOUNT ROD HOLDERS THAT ARE NEW AND UNOPENED.THESE ARE FACTORY ROD HOLDERS WITH PARKER LOGO STAMPED ON THEM.50.00 EACH AND FREE SHIPPING IF YOU TAKE ALL FOUR.STILL HAVE THE SEAT THAT CAME OFF MY 2003 2320 PILOTHOUSE.BEST OFFER.THANKS

Attachments

• 2002_0101FX230031.JPG
    2002_0101FX230031.JPG
    321.6 KB · Views: 870
  • 2003_0101FX230001.JPG
    2003_0101FX230001.JPG
    309.5 KB · Views: 870
  • 2003_0101FX230003.JPG
    2003_0101FX230003.JPG
    328.8 KB · Views: 870
I'm sorry to commit then back out (out of character for me), but I'm going a different direction w this project build and will be buying a pair of helm chairs... one will not be enough and matching this chair won't be effortless or inexpensive as I do need two. Thank you for understanding.

JULIESFANTASY":28q4qmi5 said:
THE CHAIR IS STILL AVAILABLE AS ORIGINAL BUYER BAILED ON ME THANK YOU

I wouldn't have used the term "bailed" as that has a negative association. I simply needed two that matched. There were no pictures initially posted. When I saw that the helm chair didn't match what I all ready had, I called you and respectfully declined to purchase (the commitment to purchase and the "bail" was all within 5 hours of dialogue. (It's not like I strung you along for days....). I did enjoy our conversations. Best wishes with the sale, sir.

pathfinder11":8y6yxbqh said:
Where are you located? Thanks

Hi Phil,

What are you running now for a boat? I got your message the other day from Chrisrack (who you sold your 2801 to) regarding the Everglades. Thanks for thinking about me and following through with that lead. Are you back in a Parker??

sydngoose":q0jeaksl said:
pathfinder11":q0jeaksl said:
Where are you located? Thanks

Hi Phil,

What are you running now for a boat? I got your message the other day from Chrisrack (who you sold your 2801 to) regarding the Everglades. Thanks for thinking about me and following through with that lead. Are you back in a Parker??

Hey, I've had a 25cc se in NPB for about 4 yrs now. The 28 was for my place in the keys but it wouldn't fit in my dry storage

Latest posts

Back