Broken Livewell to Washdown Handle

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JET O_Wey

Reaction score
The handle that switches over the Livewell supply to Washdown has broken and I can not locate a replacement anywhere. Any ideas? This is on a 23 CC 1992 Parker. The handle appears to be a white plastic of some sort with the general "T" shape. Thanks

These pics may better explain what handle it is I'm having trouble finding.

Attachments

• washdown handle.JPG
    washdown handle.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 303
  • wash down.JPG
    wash down.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 303
I'd make one. Round Delrin of the diameter to fit into the actuator receptacle, filed or machined to fit the engagement needed. Leave long and then put a smaller Delrin rod through a hole drilled in the end.

"Where the maker can't be found ... good ol' Rube Goldberg can be sure to fashion a new one!"

'Rube' being a colloquial term used up here to denote something made by oneself ;) to serve the need.

Thank you gentlemen for your suggestions. I have been pleased with the performance of both washdown and livewell so I think I'll go with a Rube approach. I'll send a pic if I come up with anything nifty but considering the punch list I have assembled after reading Dale's reference material such as remove wing nuts from batteries, etc. it may be a while.

JET

Back