broken window adjuster arm on 2004 2520 XL windshield

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna Kathryn

Reaction score
I am in need of a replacement window part for my Parker.I have
a picture of the item and it says Seaworld stamped on it. I only can send the picture to an email address.
> > I appreciate any help & info that you can provide me with.

I am lucky enough to have a dealer that replaced the one for free and I bought a couple of extras to have around. I can't remember how much they cost, but i know they weren't to costly. Robin can always be reached at the Parker Boats website and is usually more then happy to pass along info. If you have a dealer up there just ask.

On another note....my family used to have a house at 68th and Dune Drive. We sold it in the 80's. Fished out of Stone Harbour Marina in the 70's and South Jersey Marina in the 80's and 90's. Continued to rent homes up through 2000. We had Bertrams growing up. Miss the area greatly! My brother has told me that Townsends is the inlet to go out of now. I remember when it wasn't! :shock: Anyway hope that all helps and shoot some pics my way if you ever get a chance!!

Back