bunk locations for 23SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacksdad

Reaction score
Hello all:

Picked up my brand new Load Rite 6k bunk trailer recently and wanted to get some insight as to best possible location for the bunks. While new trailer is essentially same as old model some of the brackets are a bit taller and the boat will sit a bit higher. Old trailer is set up with bunks just inside the strakes that run under the hull. Wondering if it would be better to set new bunks further outboard of that...say maybe just inside the recessed trim tabs. Don't know how stringers are laid out.

In general i'd like the boat to sit as low as possible on the trailer and be as self centering as possible.

Thanks for any input on the matter.

Ok well Eric at Parker says the main stringers are 27.5" out from center and that is where the bunks should be. Was hoping to set them wider but it's probably where my current trailer is set up and i never had any issues.

I am looking at purchasing a new bunk trailer for my 2007 23SE. My current trailer is a roller trailer. It has not held up like the boat has. Should i be concerned about going from roller to bunk? Where can i find specs to ensure proper bunk set up? New purchase is aluminum trailer with galvanized cross beams, disc brakes, rated for 5200lbs. Asking price is $5900.00 brand new. Where should i be concerned?

Ok well Eric at Parker says the main stringers are 27.5" out from center and that is where the bunks should be. Was hoping to set them wider but it's probably where my current trailer is set up and i never had any issues.
Would it be the same for the 2007 23SE?

Back