Cat's in the Cradle

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawnee83

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always wanted a good pic of the boat without docks etc involved. I took one on Saturday at the Cape that I think turned out pretty good. Mrs Cat approves of the graphics as it was her first seeing it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 599
Nice... If you'd have panned a little more to the right, you'd have got the lighthouse in there and that would have been really cool. What time of the day was that? It's rare to get that shot without a bunch of boats on the beach. Wait, that's not the light keepers' house is it, that's down the beach towards Catfish Point?

Attachments

• boatcape.JPG
    boatcape.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 460
That's the cove in the corner to the right of your shot Mark. It's in front of the old Keeps House that was moved from the light house to there I think in the 50's? By the old village. Never paid much attention to what that area is called. By the red dot "Cape Lookout" on the map pic below.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 457
Yea, I figured that on second look. That is a good spot to slide up into to get out of the traffic. You ready for an off shore run when the weather is right? They did a nice job on the graphic, she looks sharp!

Great on-the-water shot! 8)

I need to try to get a friend to shoot some of mine.
I only have one that a friend shot with his Blackberry.
All of mine end up being dock shots that I take myself.

Thanks Kevin, Mark & Ryan. Came in on rising tide and the shelf is only about 3' steady for the last couple hundred feet so that was just me in waist deep water and my iPhone Kevin. I think I saw you out on yours Ryan...she is looking good too! Mark...I'll definitely pm you next chance I see I can get out for some Mahi.

Take by a neighbor in June of last year while we were relaxing on the hook.

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 361
Back